Ductile Iron Fittings
Ductile Iron fittings are manufactured to AS/NZS 2280 and are suitable for potable and non-potable water pressure pipelines.
Fittings are compatible with AS/NZS 2280 ductile iron pipes, PVC Series 2 pressure pipes and GRP pipes manufactured to AS/NZS 2280 diameters. An optional adaptor ring is available for compatibility with PVC Series 1 pressure pipes.
|AS/NZS 2280, AS/NZS 4020, AS 4087|
|DN 80 - DN 750|
|PN16, PN20, PN35
> Socket and Spigot fittings - rated PN35 unless labelled otherwise on the fitting.
> Flange fittings - PN rating will be cast on each fitting.
|Thermal bonded polymeric coating (Standard) - AS 4158
Bitumen Coating (Option) - AS/NZS 3750.4
- High strength and impact resistant ductile iron
- Thermal bonded polymeric coating provides corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance (Standard coating for fittings)
- Range of pipes and fittings suitable for PN16 to PN35 pipelines
- Fittings are compatible with Ductile Iron pipes to AS/NZS2280; PVC Series 2 pipes to AS/NZS1477-Series 2 and GRP pipes with OD’s to AS/NZS2280 dimensions.
- A Series 2-Series 1 Conversion Seal can be used in the socket fittings to provide compatibility with AS/NZS1477 Series 1 pipelines